The organisers strongly advise that you train before the run. Speak to your doctor if you currently do not undertake regular exercise before you start to train.
Participants to ensure their own wellbeing before the runs. Runners enter at their own risk.
If you feel unwell on the day DO NOT PARTICIPATE.
Participants must not attend the race if they are showing any signs of covid-19 symptoms (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-Covid-19/), which are currently listed as
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss or change to sense of smell or taste
Likewise, if anyone in your household/support bubble displays symptoms associated with covid-19, or if you are isolating following Government guidance, you must not attend.
Numbers to be worn on the front of your vest. Please fill in details in Case of Emergency (ICE) on the back of the running number.
Runners to ensure that the organiser is aware of any Medical Information.
The Fun Run wave start will start at 10.15 and the 10k Race wave start will commence at 11.30.
The runs will take place around the football pitches at Anker Valley Sports Complex and on North Warwickshire Moors.
Runners are not permitted to use devices with headphones during the runs
If you feel unwell during the race, slow down and seek help from a marshal
No children, dogs or cyclists to accompany runners on the course.
All runners to follow marshal instructions. Any runner who does not may be disqualified.
There will be qualified First Aid cover at the start/finish and on the course.
THERE ARE NO STORAGE FACILITIES. Participants accept that the organisers cannot be held responsible of items lost or stolen.
We require that any spectators scan the unique event Test and Trace QR code on arrival.
ONLY PARTICIPATE IF YOU ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING:
- I agree to abide by the rules of the event.
- I confirm that I have no disability or injury that may endanger me or other runners.
- I will not run if I am unwell.
- I will obey marshal instructions.
- I understand that the organisers will not be liable for any damage, injury, illness or loss caused or arising as a result of my participating in the race.
- I understand that my Entry Fee is non-refundable.
- I will not transfer my number to anyone else
- I accept that I may be photographed before, during and after the runs and consent to any images of me being used for publicity, security and for health and safety purposes.